Sunday, March 4, 2012

The Sloth that Saved the World with an Effortless Grin

Look at this face....


No really... Look at it.



Take in his ever so slight smirk... Like he knows exactly what the meaning to life is... Like he can see into your soul.  This lil guy doesn't even know that tomorrow is Monday.  He's just happy living and being here.  Hell, he's just happy to see you. 

The moral of this post?  .... Really?  I guess you didn't get it the first time...  Look deep into his eyes...



You're welcome.

3 comments:

  1. Why am I not working with Sloths?

    Mishka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The same reason I'm not worrking in my pj's... the corporate world hates us.

      Delete
  2. When you put it like that... wow.. I think we can add the word "wise" to the list of his powers. He may just take over the world.

    ReplyDelete