Sunday, April 15, 2012

Monday is a Dragonfly Penis

"Their penises are multijointed contraptions resembling high-tech prosthetic legs accessorized with horns, brushes, hooks, grabbers, spreaders and other implements designed to effect both the deposit and the retrieval of sperm, among other things."

Don't tell me the Gods don't have a sense of humor.

Sounds like a horror movie doesn't it?  If I read the above in a movie review, you know I would damn well go see that movie.  Well, you can save your $10.50 because the above is the description of the dragonfly penis.  I know... WOW.  You can read the article HERE. 

The reason I am sharing this information with you is because tomorrow is Monday.  Just remember it could always be worse... You could be a female dragonfly...

Hide your vagina from Monday before it tears you up.

No comments:

Post a Comment